05 February 2009

Cabo San Lucas

I thought I should blog about my upcoming trip to Cabo.

This will be my first vacation out of the country. For me its a big milestone in many ways. One I'm beginning to experience the rewards of my new attitudes and outlooks on life. Two I'm beginning to realize that good things can happen to me even without me "making it happen." 

Here are some hurdles to such a trip in my life right now.

1. I can't afford it.
2. I didn't have a passport.
3. I didn't have a plan to get to be able to make such a trip.
4. My wife is afraid of flying.
5. I feel guilty when I spend big money on stuff like this.

The universe is my alley and it is teaching me. 

1. This trip was a bonus from my boss. I am not paying anything more to go on this trip than I would staying at home.
2. We got our passport in one day after turning in the paperwork. Which we had to wait two weeks to get a birth-c for Erin.
3. My plans are to begin to expand outside and travel to India. This comes a first travel out of the country. I think the universe is preparing me.
4. My wife is getting therapy to overcome her fear of flying. And she thinks of this trip as a test drive of her new psyche.
5. I have done a lot of therapy on my own personal pschye. 

I am looking forward to 5 days in the sun!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment