03 February 2009

First Internet Business off the ground

Well all, I launched my first internet business today.

After a month of working on product development and getting it all ready its live.


The site is ready for business. I'll be reporting off and on over the next couple of weeks as it progresses. But here a few highlights of materials I used in helping me get to this reality:

1. The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
2. The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
3. Fatcow.com
4. SiteShop.com (a free service of Fatcow.com)
5. Paypal for taking credit card orders.
6. Advertising Secrets of the Written Word by Joseph Sugarman

I have a few people I'd like to thank in helping me reach this goal:

1. Ed Chapman for recommending "The Four Hour Work Week" to me.
2. Justin Scott for recommending readings and being a great supporter and awesome close friend. You desirve more than this but...
3. Erin Kester for editing and supporting me while I shared all my learnings with her.
4. Vince and Sandra Horan for their awesome support in my pursuits.
5. Karuna Poole for helping me get past my blocks in reaching my goals.
6. Amma for reminding me that talk is cheap its the doing that is hard.
7. Raj and the crew at AE for making it a great place to work.
8. To Scott East for his "I'll be standing by" support through the last six years.
9. To many unmentioned inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment